1. Don’t use the internet. Go back to paper and pen.
2. Use mind maps to generate ideas
3. Use filing cards rather than sheets of paper
4. Find a model / template that works for you. PPP/TTT/ESA
5. Use powerpoint slides and print them out
6. Sketchnote your plan (images and points)
7. Use set of bullet points
8. Start with the end of your plan (final activity) and work back
9. Record yourself talking through your plan and use dictation app to take notes.
10. Draw board plans and use them.
11. Have confidence in your ability to use a simple plan and actually respond to what happens in the class. Teach the students not the plan.